The detector consists of a sensitive element to temperature variations produced by any process of combustion.
The value measured by this element is compared with a preset reference value which causes the heat detector to alarm status when the temperature reaches 55°C .
· Low section, total height less than 45 mm (including the base).
· Available with high base for electrical conduit of 20 mm.
· Alarm with two red LED, which makes easier the identification from any direction (360º).
· Possibility to connect a remote action indicator.
· Easy connection, without polarity.
· Detector and base with easy installation, interchangeable with the entire of range A30X, and manufactured in white heat-resistant ABS.
· According to EN 54-5 class A2, and CE mark, according to the European Regulation of Construction Products (UE) N°305/2011.
You must have to login to give a review