This fire control panel provides different versions to fit more accurately to the needs of each facility:
CLVR control panels features are common in all its models.
· Control panels up to 12 zones for conventional detectors and call points use.
· 2 supervised sounder outputs, delayed from 0 to 10 minutes, and protected by a fuse.
· 1 alarm output through a dry contact NO/NC (normally open / normally closed).
· 1 fault output through a dry contact NO/NC (normally open / normally closed).
· 2 auxiliary outputs 30V/DC supervised and protected by a fuse to feed external (magnetic fire doors, sounders, etc).
· Available testing mode to facilitate the quick and easy verification of the sensors and call points.
· It allows to configure the open line, alarm detector and alarm call point threshold, to adjust to the operation with other detectors.
· It allows to configure the last detection zone as a supervision input of a external protection fire system with a fault indication.
· Metallic chest with frontal bolted door, 4 predrilled of 28 mm and one rectangular else of 140 x 20 mm for electric wiring and space for 2 batteries of 7Ah.
· RS485 MODBUS protocol on-demand.
· Possibility of software ON-LINE on PC using MODBUS functionality.
· CONTACTID on-demand.
· Certified according to EN 54-2 & EN 54-4 standards and CE mark.
You must have to login to give a review